Adamakos, Frosso M.D.
- Bio (non-medical interests): I'm slighty obsessed with crossfit. Had to cut
down to 5 days a week during residency, sigh. Good thing my husband is
just as much a fanatic as I am. I also love running with my amazing
German Shepherd named Sparta.
I'm guessing that by now you've also
figured out that I'm Greek. What gave it away? For fun, I love to try
to explore as much of New York as possible with friends who are always
coming in from out of town or my new amazingly awesome fellow
- Graduating Year: 2016
- Areas of interest: Emergency Medicine
- Hometown: Dual Citizen! Born in Brooklyn, grew up in Montreal Canada
- Undergrad/degree: Anatomy and Cell Biology Major, Psychology Minor at McGill University
- Med School: American University of the Caribbean in Saint Maarten
- Favorite thing to do in NYC: Attempting to eat at every fun or fancy
restaurant in the city!