Schreiner, Ian M.D.
- Bio (non-medical interests): Coffee, public service loan repayment, the best ways to kill cockroaches, Thai food,
museums, puns, baking pizza, travel, finding out where the line is,
sushi, fantasizing about retirement, making beer, dogs, cheap but
palatable wines, gossip, conspiracy theories, GTD culture, odd conversations.
- Graduating Year: 2016
- Areas of interest: Emergency Medicine
- Hometown/Born In: Portland, OR
- Undergrad/degree: BA, Psychology, Reed College
- Med School: University of Rochester
- Favorite thing to do in NYC: Being the travel destination for friends
and family. You will be surprised by how many people will want to come and visit. Get an air mattress.