Brazg, Jared M.D.
- Bio (non-medical interests): Mostly just water and sunshine. For example wakeboarding, SCUBA diving, surfing, high dives, and swimming.
Hype machine for music, Bill Simmons and Radiolab for podcasts, Seahawks and Summer Olympics for sports, David Foster Wallace and Richard Russo for authors, EM and Critical Care for medicine, and Thanksgiving for both meals and holidays.
On the topic of being grateful, blessed to have the support of two amazing families, the first in Seattle, and now a second as a member of Maimonides EM!
- Graduating Year: 2016
- Areas of interest: Emergency Medicine
- Hometown/Born In: Seattle, WA
- Undergrad/degree: University of California San Diego, CA
- Med School: Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Israel
- Favorite thing to do in NYC: Running the Hudson River at sundown, Eating pho in Chinatown, Frisbee in Central Park, Resus Rounds in the city,
Skyline views of downtown, and just taking in the absolute madness that is NYC. I love a good NYC rooftop party.