Doss, Ferrin D.O.
- Bio (non-medical interests): Finding new bands, trying new restaurants, planning my next vacation,
shopping, surfing in Costa Rica, skiing in Colorado, eating my weight in Mexican food, searching for good Mexican food in NYC,
ordering cheese fries right to my door at 2am, trying new workouts to counteract the Mexican food and cheese fries,
napping, watching bad reality television, brunch.
- Graduating Year: 2016
- Areas of interest: Emergency Medicine
- Hometown/Born In: Fort Worth, TX
- Undergrad/degree: Texas Wesleyan University/BS Biology
- Grad School/degree: University of North Texas Health Science Center/MS Medical Sciences
- Med School: University of North Texas Health Science Center - Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Favorite thing to do in NYC: To Be Determined.