Huang, Felix M.D.
- Bio (non-medical interests): Biking, cooking, running, squash, reading, and the occasional guilty pleasure TV show.
- Graduating Year: 2016
- Areas of interest: Emergency Medicine
- Hometown/Born In: College Station, TX
- Undergrad/degree: Princeton University, BSE Chemical Engineering
- Med School: UIC/ University of Illinois, Chicago
- Favorite thing to do in NYC: Overall, there is so much culture to soak up, whether the diversity or
walking/biking/running the urban jungle. For a specific place, I have fond memories of the Cloisters,
a castle up in Washington Heights for some peace and quiet in the city.